Black Pelican Limited – The story of Black Pelican Limited began with a need. A need to find high-quality bathroom solutions in Nigeria for a family home. A need to create a place of refuge for a young couple and their growing children. This need took us on a search that led outside the country to a business called ‘Tapitalia’ in Sandton Mall. It became apparent that many other Nigerians had made a similar pilgrimage to Tapitalia for their bathrooms and kitchen fittings. The gap in the Nigerian market for high-quality bathroom fittings became apparent at this time as most homeowners were forced to go to Coker market in Orile for their needs or seek solutions in other parts of the world in order to get the quality they desire. The BPL idea sought to fill this gap by providing high-quality products, with the utmost professionalism, to discerning customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wellness Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role shall contribute towards the overall success of BPL Wellness by performing all activities related to loading, installing, delivering, and maintenance of BPL Wellness products to or for its customers.
- Handle all assigned installation and setup of equipment for clients following product blueprint and instructions.
- Scope installation areas to determine the most appropriate use of space for installation. Suggesting modifications, when necessary, to enhance the usability of devices.
- Perform periodic inspecting of previously installed equipment either based on after-service agreements or as required by customers and assigned by Manager.
- Diagnose issues related to equipment when required by clients.
- Perform routine or requested maintenance on fitness equipment for clients wherever the equipment is.
- Advise clients on appropriate maintenance procedures, as instructed and approved by Manager.
- Attend all training and capacity development initiatives assigned by the organization.
- Communicate with the sales team to establish all delivery and assembly requirements, including which equipment is involved and what timing requirements must be met.
- Assist Team Lead as required in communicating with the customer to analyze the logistics of the delivery/installation and to schedule a time that is satisfactory to the customer.
- Assist Team Lead as required in determining what tools, and vehicles will be required to perform the delivery/installation and in scheduling them appropriately, including reserving and coordinating the pickup trucks when necessary.
- Deliver exceptional customer service during client interactions.
- Prepare and effectively complete all necessary paperwork and reports as associated with assigned tasks.
- Follow all BPL codes of ethics and compliance rules.
- Carry out physical checks of all received products, confirming correctness with details of the original purchase order and other (shipping) documentation as well as the absence of damaged goods.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- 2 – 4 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
26th July 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.