Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Welder
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Selecting, measuring, cutting, and joining appropriate metals to specifications.
- Preparing metals and work surfaces to ensure safe and effective assemblage.
- Interpreting specifications and blueprints accurately.
- Training welding apprentices and mentoring recruits.
- Regularly cleaning and inspecting welding equipment and tools.
- Operating cranes and other machinery to transport materials to welding worksites.
- Determining correct gas ratios.
- Testing the strength of each joint during and after project completion.
- Diagnosing issues and troubleshooting as required.
- Liaising with the line manager or supervisor, reporting any issues, and making suggestions for improvement.
- High School Diploma or similar.
- A completed apprenticeship or vocational training.
- 5 – 7 years experience as a Welder
- Excellent stamina, strength, and dexterity.
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Sound understanding of welding safety.
- The ability to teach would be advantageous.
- A willingness to learn and work overtime when required.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
3rd August 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “MIG Welder” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.