Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Nigeria is the fastest-growing Food Retail Brand in the country and is one of the most popular Food Brands globally. They are actively seeking young, enthusiastic, motivated, and focused individuals who aspire to achieve greatness in their careers.
Job Title: Team Member at Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Nigeria
Company: Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Nigeria
State: Ogun Jobs
Employment Type: Full-Time
Tags: Restaurants Jobs
Job Description: KFC Nigeria is currently recruiting for the position of Team Member. The main responsibilities of the Team Member include serving customers following all service steps and ensuring 100% compliance with safety and security standards. This role also involves food and beverage production, packing, and serving.
- Serve customers following all service steps to ensure compliance with safety and security standards.
- Engage in food and beverage production, packing, and serving.
- SSCE or OND in any discipline.
- Ability to read and speak English.
- Basic understanding of simple arithmetic.
- Service-oriented mindset.
- Ability to work well as a team player.
Application Process: Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Team Member – Location (Shagamu and Ota Oju Ore)” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the specified requirements will be considered. The application deadline is 15th September, 2023