Eastern Plains Integrated Farms Limited is an integrated Farm situated in Igbariam, Anambra state. We are presently focused on poultry production but have plans in place to expand into other areas of Agriculture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead – Internal Control
- First Degree in Accounting / Economics / Finance or any other related discipline
- Professional certifications in Accounting, Internal Audit, and risk management will be an advantage.
- Professional Certification in ISO 9001 and any other relevant Quality Assurance and Control certification.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in internal controls
- Minimum of 3 years experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience in the poultry industry is an advantage.
- Not more than 40 years old
- High-level experience in implementing governance structures, audits, IT quality and controls framework, quality control, and quality assurance.
- Strong financial management skills.
- A high degree of professionalism, maturity, and confidentiality.
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very good presentation and reporting skills
- Good negotiating, initiative, and leadership skills
- Ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice across the company.
- Result-oriented, tactful, and self-motivated.
- An enthusiastic team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- Working across diverse cultures and geographies is advantageous.
- Experience in business assessment, control design, and testing for various systems and processes.
- High-level experience in implementing governance structures, controls framework, quality control, and quality assurance.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.