Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts, and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Senior Completion & Workover Engineer
[Port Harcourt, Lagos Island, Nigeria ]
- Follows operations, provides technical support during operations, and ensures procedures are followed by off/onshore supervisors. Where applicable ensure MOC are written and risk assessments are carried out and communicated to the off/onshore team in a timely manner.
- Participates in CWOP and risk assessment sessions for completion and workover operations.
- Ensures lessons learned and best practices are communicated to the service company and other stakeholders
- Follows well KPI and CPI database, and benchmark operations against ‘’best composite’’ performance.
- Follow up and close out any highlighted improvement actions. Participates in contractor site/process technical and HSE audits.
- Participates in the preparation, planning, optimization, and follow-up on off/onshore execution of well-completion operations.
- Ensures completion schematics and final tallies are correct and uploaded into WELLVIEW.
- Participate in LEAN, 3C, cost rationalization, and continuous improvement culture within the completion team throughout the well delivery cycle.
- Ensures all Completion docs are issued, validated, and stored as per COMPANY doc management policies.
- Ensure Completion software/IT tools are fully functional, customized, and updated (Wellview, torque and drag simulators, Planner).
- Ensures with the Logistic Team that stock levels for vital elements are secured. Validates supply plans with special attention to LLI.
- Eliminates superfluous or obsolete equipment from DCD Completion stock.
Organization (In relationship with Technical Services, GSR, and Assets)
- Participates in the end-of-well report preparation and liaises with the Drilling Engineering team.
- Liaises with GSR, ECP, FOPs, and Contractors to ensure optimization of well operations program and Completion of well equipment preparation.
- Prepares CFT documents for completion, workover, and well-test operations. Performs CFT technical assessment and makes recommendations to the C&P teams.
- Prepares well handover documents and communicates to Field Operations parameters and non-conformances.
- Prepares completion designs in line with SOR requirements. Performs tubing stress analysis, sand control, corrosion/erosion, and any other studies required for the completion of designs.
- Writes well programs, ensures completion equipment is prepared, is fit for purpose, and meets well timelines. Ensures risk assessments and HAZID/HAZOP are carried out prior to the completion of operations.
- Proposes new ideas and innovations to improve well performance, well operations performance, and reduce risk and/or cost.
- Leads any third-party studies required (HQ, Service Cies, Labs) for validating BOD
Interested qualified candidates can apply for this role by sending a copy of their updated CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the Subject of the Mail.
- MSc Engineering domain.
- 5 to 8 years of completion-related experience. Minimum of 3 years off/onshore exposure.
- Previous completion design experience is strongly recommended.
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills.
- IWCF / BOSIET
- Completion operation follow-up
- Completion program preparation
- Related fields
- Calls for tender and contracts.
- Context of regulations
- Personnel Evaluation & Recruitment
- Negotiations Budget, cost control
- Managerial Practices
Interested Applicant should