Zillion Restaurant is a Nigerian fast food company that specializes in both Inter-continental and local dishes. Launched in 2022, the restaurant is focused on providing a range of dishes influenced from around the world. We have a focus on only using locally sourced produce and always ensure that their pricing is affordable so that everyone can enjoy great food.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- Scheduling restaurant staff and delegating tasks
- Ordering food, and cleaning supplies
- Supervising the preparation, display, and delivery of food and drinks
- Ensuring prompt and friendly customer service
- Maintaining quality and service standards
- Ensuring all staff are knowledgeable about menu offerings and individual ingredients
- Educating staff about potential food allergies and how to make customers aware of these ingredients
- Maintaining good relationships with suppliers
- Meeting quarterly budgets and quotas
- Reducing operational costs
- Increasing productivity
- Ensuring all staff follow strict personal safety, food safety, and food storage guidelines
- Supervising and maintaining restaurant cleanliness to meet regulatory sanitation and hygiene standards
- Managing inventory
- Interacting with restaurant guests to gauge satisfaction and improve customer service
- Responding to customer feedback and resolving conflicts effectively
- Operating the point-of-sale system, processing payments, and issuing gift cards
- Arranging group events and ensuring the restaurant and staff meet service and food expectations
- Catering for VIP guests
- Authorizing refunds or other equivalent options
- Assisting in the development of menu offerings and changes based on costs and customer preferences
- Creating innovative promotions and designing marketing materials
- Chairing weekly staff meetings to motivate staff and ensure they are all meeting restaurant standards and expectations
- Handling staff payroll, vacation requests, and other administrative duties related to restaurant operations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 5 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.