Automation Technology Limited is an indigenous Technological Engineering Company located in Eket, Nigeria, incorporated on the 9th of November, 2007 under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The company provides Engineering services utilizing Certified, Qualified, and Experienced personnel to meet statutory and regulatory requirements. The company is a member of notable professional bodies that define and support the growth of Engineering services in Nigeria and is also approved by major oil companies in Nigeria, third-party certifiers for lifting inspection services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA / QC) Engineer
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- This is a full-time, on-site role for a Quality Assurance Quality Control Engineer. The Engineer will be responsible for Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Quality Auditing, Quality Management, and Inspection.
- The Quality Assurance Quality Control Engineer will also supervise the execution of all Quality Control operational functions and activities at the site, ensuring that the company’s services adhere to international industrial standards and regulatory requirements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, or any related field
- Relevant professional certification in Quality Assurance, Quality Control, or Quality Management
- Possess at least 5 years of cognate experience in instrumentation and control system design and installation
- Applicant must be familiar with the sequence of activities for instrumentation and control projects; From concept to installation and commissioning.
- Must be familiar with the various inspection points for various instrumentation and control project execution activities.
- Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Quality Auditing, Quality Management, and Inspection skills
- Experience in the execution of Quality Control functions and activities in the Engineering industry
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of international industrial standards and regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Familiar with application design, installation, and commissioning standards
- Possess the ability to project requirements from provided documentation.
- possess the ability to interpret basic schematics including, Loop Drawing, P&IDs, and System Architecture Drawings
- Must be able to prepare project quality deliverables including but not limited to Inspection and Test Plans, QA/QC Plans, etc.
Additional relevant skills and qualifications that would be beneficial include:
- Excellent data collection, analysis, and reporting skills
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of standard computer applications and software tools.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply