Rhizome Consulting – Our main goal is to fulfill the requirements of our clients and surpass their expectations. We provide a wide array of services customized to our client’s specifications, ensuring complete confidentiality.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Job Title: Coordinator – Project Support Services
Job Type: Full-Time
Tags: Projects Support Jobs
Description Remuneration: Compensation will be determined based on the pay structure of PIND and the candidate’s relevant experience (payment will be in Naira). The position holder is responsible for managing grants administration and procurement services for the foundation, including significant recurring professional services procurement. This role is crucial to keep other professional roles focused on their primary responsibilities.
- Coordinate and oversee project and procurement/grants functions within PIND.
- Lead periodic reviews of PIND’s procurement and grants process, sharing lessons learned within PIND.
- Support PIND project activities, operational plans, and strategic plan development.
- Oversee and, where necessary, manage the work of other short and long-term contractors and consultants engaged by PIND.
- Manage PIND’s compliance portfolio and provide appropriate guidance to Management and staff on all compliance requirements.
- Manage the Audit and Compliance subcommittee meetings and report outcomes to PIND Management and staff.
- Manage, monitor, mentor, and supervise the services of PSS consultant/s.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by PIND Management.
- B.Sc Degree in Social Science or any other relevant field of study.
- A postgraduate Degree is an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- At least 8 years of relevant experience, with 5 years at a similar work role.
- Understanding of the industry’s procurement practices, regulations, and trends.
- Strong negotiation skills for dealing with vendors and securing favorable terms.
- Ability to analyze data, market trends, and supplier performance.
- Skills in identifying and mitigating procurement-related risks.
- Knowledge of contract creation, negotiation, and management.
- Effective communication to collaborate with internal teams and external suppliers.
- Financial acumen to manage budgets and optimize procurement costs.
Application Closing Date Not Specified.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.