Jhpiego, an affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, stands as a worldwide leader in enhancing healthcare services for women and their families.
We are actively seeking candidates to fill the following position:
Job Title: Program Optimizer
Job ID: 2023-5713
Employment Type: Full Time
Tags: Health Science Related Jobs
The Program Optimizer is tasked with providing comprehensive administrative and logistical support to ensure the seamless implementation and successful execution of the C19RM project. This role is instrumental in supporting the Senior Laboratory Advisor in critical areas of the C19 response, such as surveillance, laboratory systems, COVID diagnostics and testing, risk communication, and country-level coordination and planning. The position requires exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and a demonstrated ability to effectively multitask in a dynamic work environment.
- Provide administrative support to ensure smooth project operations.
- Facilitate logistics (hotels, flight tickets, etc.) for activities across the 36 states and FCT, primarily for C19RM’s intervention areas.
- Support coordination, documentation, reporting, and retirement of activities under the C19RM grant.
- Assist the Program Officer in reviewing the training database and updating the training plan.
- Aid the Senior Lab Advisor in monitoring and ensuring progress of activities and work plans.
- Liaise with the GFA attached to NCDC to resolve issues as necessary.
- Implement robust tracking mechanisms for activity files across all levels of approval and various departments under the C19RM grant.
- Review, maintain, and archive retirement documents related to C19RM’s intervention areas.
- Participate in activity spot checks as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HND or a First Degree in Basic/Health Sciences, Applied Sciences, or its recognized equivalent.
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience within international development programs with fluency in English.
- Experience in a Global Fund project and program management is advantageous.
- Basic accounting and financial management skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Exceptional documentation abilities, including strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suites.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with web-based applications, including email and browsing.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, including demonstrated technical writing skills for publication.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse international teams and a willingness to learn and empower others.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines, and intense pressure.
- References will be required.
- Excellent skills in facilitation, team building, and coordination.
Remuneration: Jhpiego offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
Method of Application: Intrested Candidate Should Click Here to Apply.