Pivotage Consulting is a professional outfit offering a broad spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions, and Flexible Outsourcing to big and small organizations across different business sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Mode: Onsite
- The ideal candidate will provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. He/She will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the Managing Director’s working life and communication.
- Provide comprehensive secretarial support and assistance to the MD in discharging his/her duties.
- Proactively prioritize, plan, and schedule MD’s busy schedule, and electronic diary, assessing the priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage MD’s travel log and travel arrangements including visas/accommodation.
- Manage relationships with both internal and external customers, teams, partners, etc.
- Manage arrangements for management meetings, taking minutes and typing minutes of the meeting.
- Send reminders to all stakeholders on pending tasks/projects.
- Process MD’s correspondences, and manage office systems including data management and filling.
- Screen calls, inquiries, and requests; filter emails and ensure they are attended to as per urgency/priority.
- Organize food/refreshments for business lunches/visitors.
- Reconcile monthly expenses.
- Organize appointments for the MD including personal/medical/dental/business appointments.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of five years experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
31st July 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs only (in MS Word format) to: email@example.com using “Marketer” as the subject of the mail.