Advantage Network Holding Limited, trading as Advantage Health Africa, is a health technology group and has devised technology-enabled products and services to address the problem of limited access to genuine and affordable medicines for the population of Nigeria and potentially for similar markets across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations & Market Access Executive
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create a strong sales strategy for marketing the health package to corporate organizations and individuals. This can include asking questions to determine clients’ needs and pinpoint the best offers to them, giving demos or presentations in organizations,
- Maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Reaching out to potential leads through a variety of channels, such as email, phone, text, and social media
- Negotiating with leads and using persuasion techniques to overcome objections and landing deals that are beneficial to the company, while also providing customers with optimal value.
- Submitting and processing orders to ensure customers receive the products or services they request on time.
- Provide update reports to VP, Market Access on sales leads
- Ensure sales quota is being met
- Answering client questions regarding their account or sales products
- Working with staff members from other departments such as marketing, research/design to optimize sales
- Collaborate with the Manager and other stakeholders to develop and implement the operational plan for the care product
- Search for and follow up with corporate organizations where medical outreaches can be conducted.
- Identify areas for process improvement within operations, such as order processing, inventory management, and distribution.
- Analyse existing workflows, propose changes and implement solutions to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Manage relationships with fulfillment pharmacies and other vendors. Ensure timely and reliable procurement, delivery, and quality of medicines and related products.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Candidates with 1-3 years of Sales experience in FMGC, HMO & Insurance industry are strongly advised to apply.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th September 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.