United Nigeria Airlines is a wholly owned Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the trade name United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Locations: Borno, Ondo & Oyo
- The Office Assistant shall provide support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing the company’s general administrative activities which include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports, and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Cleaning the office and its environment, keeping the office neat and tidy
- Handles visitors – receives and directs visitors and clients
- Handles general clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, and mailing
- Archives/Files – maintains electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieves documents from the filing system
- Handles requests for information and data in conjunction with the HR Officer
- Resolves administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepares written responses to routine inquiries
- Prepares documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- Prepares agendas for meetings and other meeting schedules
- Records, compiles, transcribes, and distributes minutes of meetings
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming correspondence
- Maintains office supply inventories
- Coordinates the maintenance of office equipment
- Coordinates and maintains records for staff, telephones, parking, and petty cash
Experience & Qualifications
- Good SSCE certificate, OND (any discipline), and previous experience as a Secretary or Office Assistant an added advantages.
- Must be able to work late hours and odd times.
- Must be able to multitask
- Preferably under the age of 30 years with a minimum of 1 year work experience
Job Attribute Required Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Computer and Internet savvy
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service-oriented
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record-keeping
- Strong organizational skills including planning and prioritizing
- Good information gathering and monitoring
- Strong problem assessment and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Ability to work under pressure without showing signs of distress
- Able to pay attention to details.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (indicating location) and CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.