The International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC) is an independent non-profit organization that combines innovative research, market systems development, and strategic partnerships to identify and scale sustainable soil solutions for improved food security and livelihoods around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: New Business Development Fellow in Charge of Proposals
Job ID: 20121112
Type of Contract: Full Time
Expected Start Date: 1 August 2023
Reporting to: Country Director
About the Position
- As the New Business Development Fellow in Charge of Proposals, you will be working from the Abuja office and will report to the Country Director.
- You will work to improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of IFDC Nigeria’s ability to identify new funding opportunities and contribute to proposal development.
- You will work hand-in-hand with the Global New Business Development (NBD) team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to identifying funding opportunities for IFDC Nigeria
- Contribute to projects/programs proposal development and work closely with the Global NBD team, in-country team, and relevant consortium partners
- Play a key role in concept notes development, talking points for meetings, taking minutes and action points, etc.
- Contribute to technical discussions and report writing
- And other roles you be assigned to.
- A good Degree in Agriculture related Programs, Development Studies, Project Management, Food Security, Sustainability Studies, Proposal Writing, and related programs
- Must have at least 2 years of experience writing funded proposals and about 4 years working in an NGO environment
- Should have strong analytical and persuasive skills
- Excellent writing skills in English.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: