About Alpha Mead Group: Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management, and Real Estate Financing Services.
Company: Alpha Mead Group
Employment Type: Full-time
Tags: Medical Related Jobs
Job Description: Alpha Mead Group is looking for a Medical Transcriptionist to join their team. The responsibilities for this role include:
- Transcribing medical reports, summaries, office visit notes, and other medical documents from recorded messages from healthcare providers.
- Identifying and following up on inconsistencies, errors, and missing information within a transcribed report.
- Providing online copies of transcribed documents to physicians or other providers for review and signature, making corrections or changes as noted.
- Ensuring proper grammar, spelling, and sentence structure, as well as medical jargon and abbreviations for accuracy.
- Receiving patients, scheduling appointments, and maintaining patient records.
- Working with transcription equipment that can include speech recognition equipment, word processing, and computer software.
- Maintaining strict adherence to patient confidentiality according to provider standards and government regulations.
- Review transcription documents for quality assurance and precision to spot and correct any errors that could impact patient care and medical liability.
- Creating templates and entering data into electronic health record (EHR) systems for updated record-keeping and archives.
Qualifications: Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- Degree in a Medical-related field.
- Minimum of two years of experience as a typist in a clinic or healthcare center.
- Ability to transcribe accurately and maintain a minimum typing speed of 65 – 90 words per minute.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with EHR, Microsoft Office, and speech recognition software.
- In-depth knowledge of medical terminology and jargon, as well as editing practices.
- Experience with specialized transcription equipment and voice recognition software, including WebChartMD and PhraseExpander.
- Superb listening and time management skills.
- Keen attention to detail to not compromise patient care.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in pressure situations.
Application Process: Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through this link
Please note that the closing date for applications is not specified.