Lifestores Pharmacy Healthcare – We’re democratising access to primary healthcare by transforming pharmacies across Africa. Our technology and support services help pharmacies manage their inventory more efficiently, enjoy group purchase discounts and better serve customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Lagos Island , Surulere – Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Role
- We are looking for a Medical Sales Representative who is analytical, data-driven, collaborative, friendly, well-organized, and self-motivated.
- The ideal candidate should have strong communication skills and have experience in the pharma space.
- strategically increase the awareness of the OGApharmacy platform in your territory;
- manage all sales activities and rapidly grow the number of pharmacies, clinics, and hospitals participating in the OGApharmacy marketplace, as well as increase the average Gross Merchandise Value (GMV);
- familiarize buyers with PharmIQ;
- ensure monthly sales targets are met or exceeded;
- give sales pitch to prospective individuals & groups within the healthcare industry and work collaboratively with other team members;
- develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty;
- collaborate with other team members to grow the number of pharmacies, clinics, and hospitals participating in the OGApharmacy marketplace
- boost order sizes;
- establish and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with clients with the goal of making all Lifestores existing clients ready for the next steps in their purchases.
- You should be comfortable with change, as you would be entering the company at an exciting phase of development. You should have a hands-on approach since initially you would be mostly carrying out the above activities yourself vs. delegating to others. In addition, you would be working closely “Democratizing access to primary healthcare for all” with other leadership team members. You should also be proficient in the use of MS Excel, Google
- Sheets, and PowerPoint.
- We select people who demonstrate our core values: humility, initiative & hard work, customer
- centricity, trustworthiness, continual improvement, and data-driven.
Benefits & Compensation:
- We offer competitive compensation. Additional benefits include pension contributions, access to regular training, and ongoing feedback to boost your skills.
- You will have ample opportunities to work with and learn directly from world-class operators, including top pharmacists and leaders with backgrounds at Harvard and Stanford Business Schools.
- Lifestores thrives on a collaborative, meritocratic working culture. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences, Pharmacy or related field
- 1-3 years of Pharma sales Industry experience.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Google Sheets and Powerpoint
- Functional Knowledge of and exposure to sales
- Proven track record in driving and exceeding sales
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.