Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defense solution provider specializing in armored vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Proforce has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities, and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. Proforce has utilized its superior craftsmanship to produce outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials. Our Manufacturing plant is located in Ogun State and Rivers State with Corporate Offices in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Ode Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creation of engineering fabrication drawings, Bill Of Materials, installation drawings, third-party manufacturing drawings, vehicle structural layout drawings, and 3D models, to support the development, execution, and completion of projects.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Generation of cut patterns and CNC codes for sheet metal cutting process using CAMWorks and FastCAM software respectively.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government and client regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; and requesting special services.
- Maintains system and product database by updating CAD files when necessary.
- Completes projects by advising and guiding technicians.
- B.Sc, M.Sc, HND, or PGD in Mechanical Engineering and any other related field.
- Proficient in the use of Solidworks, and AutoCAD with relevant certifications; 3 to 5 years experience needed.
- Prior automotive industry experience, knowledge of reverse engineering and engineering analysis using FEA software will be an added advantage.
- A keen interest in Automobile Design and Manufacturing
N150,000 – N170,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2023.