CWAY Group – In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY Group, a Foods and Beverages company in Nigeria, and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high-quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after its establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in the manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design, and product development team members to plan promotional marketing campaigns
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t, and what can be improved
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments, or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Assisting with the design, negotiation, and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads, and email blasts
- Producing a brand style guide that best captures the company or client’s voice and mission
- Helping team leads set, allocate, and monitor the budget of each project
- Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget, and timelines
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests, and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
Skills and Qualifications
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting, and active listening skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with management, team members, clients, and customers where applicable
- Project management skills, like goal-setting and deadline management
- Great organization, time management, and prioritization abilities
- Male applicants only and applicants must reside within Idu or its environs.
- Familiarity with content management systems, webpage analytics, customer relationship management, and other relevant software
- Data analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making
- Understanding of industry best practices
- Creativity, adaptability, and familiarity with current marketing trends
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 23rd August 2023.