The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company, you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Execution Lead
Job type: Full-time
Department: Trade Marketing
About The Role
- The Marketing Execution Lead supports the Channel Marketing Manager focusing on Fragmented Trade in the region to drive shopper and channel management, campaign deployment, and new product management.
- This individual will be responsible for defining the channel strategy and picture of success for the AH Fragmented channel and deploying the POSM necessary to execute the aligned PICOS by micro-segments and bring to life both national and regional marketing programs in the outlets.
- Act as a thought leader and partner to the Sales organization
- Support planning, coordination, and communication between Sales, Marketing, and relevant agencies.
- Developing 360 views of channel & brand performance and actively identifying ideas to help sales close gaps (working hand in hand with the RGM and insights team)
- Define a clear channel strategy for the fragmented trade channel in the region, leveraging channel and brand performance insights
- Serves as the source of frontline perspective and insights to the marketing team – leveraging constant market visits and relationships with the sales team
- Execute and maintain Picture of Success (PICOS) for key outlets and ensure newly recruited outlets are activated in line with PICOS and existing outlets are refreshed with the latest Point of Sale materials
- Operationalize brand initiatives, both national and regional, for the AH channel, and deliver post-activity reporting of same to ensure delivery in line with plan, course correct to drive maximum business impact and consolidate learning and best practices
- Leverage data and insights to effectively deploy Point-of-sale materials to regions to drive maximum impact.
- Drive validation of POSM material quality in key regions and ensure proper management of POSM inventory to secure 100% utilization and optimize storage conditions
- Explore innovative POSMs to ensure leadership at the Point of Sales is maintained.
- Leverage routine engagement with sales leadership, and market visits to understand the reasons and root cause of regional performance
- Co-develop communication with the portfolio team to cascade marketing programs to the sales team in clear, concise, and easy-to-digest formats and language (via slides, videos, etc..)
- Develop & share best practices from various regions and from regions across the world
- Effectively Communicate and follow up on the execution of the Monthly Game Plan to the sales force.
Are These Your Secret Ingredients?
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills – the ability to carry people along and influence people to action
- Strong knowledge of merchandising and point-of-purchase materials specification
- Strong analytical muscle and results orientation – the ability to link insights with clear solutions
- Strong project management – the ability to drive end-to-end project delivery on time and in full with limited support and intervention.
- Strong Communication Skills – written (PowerPoint slides, Microsoft Word, email) and oral.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Drive to make an impact; problem solver with strong learning agility
- Self-starter with a strong level of determination and strong knowledge of industry and competition.
- Strong knowledge of beverage products, solid trade marketing (shopper, customer, channel) expertise
Education & Experience
- University Degree in a Business area
- Master’s education a plus
- 3-5 years of Trade marketing or frontline experience
- Previous sales experience (combined with Marketing experience) is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply