At PPC, we turn ideas into solutions and help businesses to create and implement exceptional user experiences. We are a specialized systems integrator.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Produce error-free accounting reports.
- Analyze financial information and, summarize financial status.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Provide technical support and advice on Management accounts.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Develop and manage financial systems/policies.
- Negotiate and obtain finance for major projects.
- Preparing timely management and financial accounts and accurate preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the business unit.
- Preparing yearly budgets and undertaking quarterly/monthly/weekly performance reviews thereof.
- Upgrading financial processes and systems.
- Close liaison with the GCFOon Financial Reporting to resolve all issues.
- Involvement in cash planning, monitoring, and control.
- Minimum qualification of a B.Sc. in Accounting or other accounting-related courses.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or any other related accounting certification.
- At least 8 years experience with at least 3 in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of Modern accounting techniques and software.
Application Closing Date
4th August 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.