FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Role
- We are looking to hire a Key Accounts Manager to join our Sales team. To do well in this role, the successful hire will need to have a very fine eye for sales and Customer relationships.
Role and Responsibilities
- He/She will be responsible for driving the business of Merchant acquiring in the different merchant sectors (Supermarket, Pharmacies, Filling Stations, Eateries & Restaurants, Lounge, and Bar and Hotels) and developing & deploying strategies to increase sales revenue.
- Engaging with a portfolio of merchants to introduce them to our products.
- Onboard and retain the merchants and nurture those key relationships over time.
- Being able to help the merchant resolve issues/complaints on the spot or escalate to customer support when necessary.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up
- Hit target quotas for set KPIs (Transaction value, volume, and revenue).
- To achieve their daily, weekly, and monthly target of transactions
- To reactivate the inactive accounts by calling, and visiting them
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback
- Must have a good understanding of the business’s products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Follow up with Merchants and ensure active and inactive merchants are visited and if need be, mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in the Merchant business
- Must have an Android phone.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different characters.
- Private Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here to Apply
- A screening call with a member of the recruitment team for 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with the hiring manager for 30 to 60 minutes.