About Idmibok International: Idmibok International is a comprehensive systems diagnostic and correction company that addresses critical organizational, business, and development-related challenges. Through collaboration with global and local entities such as governments, NGOs, and the private sector, the company leverages its extensive experience across diverse environments to provide holistic solutions.
Company: Idmibok International
Employment Type: Temporary
Tags: Administrative job
Application Deadline: 5th September, 2023
Job Description: Idmibok International is seeking Data Collectors to work on a proposal the organization is bidding for. The Data Collectors will be responsible for administering questionnaires or conducting interviews with specific target populations, following provided data collection protocols. Training on data collection methodology and electronic platforms will be provided.
- Conducting surveys using questionnaires.
- Accurately collect and report data from assigned Local Government Areas (LGAs) using electronic data collection tools.
- Support information flow from the field to supervisors in a timely manner.
- Adhere to data collection protocols during activities.
- Attend required training before starting data collection.
- Be available for the entire monitoring period and travel to designated areas within assigned LGAs.
- Maintain positive relations with local stakeholders, including government officials and community members.
- Report data quality issues to supervisors and assist in improvements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in data collection within public health, humanitarian, or development organizations using mobile applications.
- Proficiency in using modern technology for research, such as computer-assisted personal interviews (CAPI) and apps like ODK, Kobo Collect, and SurveyCTO.
- Experience in collecting both qualitative and quantitative research data.
- Experience in community-level and household-level data collection.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiarity with the state’s terrain and language of interest is an advantage.
Application Process: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs (including relevant work experience) to: email@example.com with the Job Title and state of interest in the subject of the email (e.g., “Data Collector-Bauchi”).
- Applications without specified states of interest will not be considered.
- While we strive to respond to every application, due to the volume of applications, there might be delays in our response. If you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply.