CWAY Group – In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY Group, a Foods and Beverages company in Nigeria, and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high-quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after its establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in the manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Clerk
- We are looking for a detail-oriented, hard-working Inventory Clerk to join our team. They will have prior experience in the warehouse environment and excellent math skills for balancing records.
- An Inventory Clerk’s responsibilities include managing all the parts or products, including recording new items in their stock room(s). They track each item as it enters the establishment through records of what’s been sold and where those goods go.
- Ultimately, you will be responsible for the inventory of all supplies and products that come in or leave the facility.
- Maintaining and updating records.
- Counting materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock.
- Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
- Distributing or stocking merchandise.
- Receive and inventory stock.
- Other various tasks as assigned.
Requirements and skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Proven work experience as an Inventory Clerk or similar role.
- Excellent math and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work extended hours.
- Must be Female.
Application Closing Date
21st July 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.