Nairametrics is a leading financial resource company with a focus on financial literacy and investor advocacy. We provide our readers and potential clients with up-to-date financial, investing, business news, research-based content, financial literacy, and personal finance resources.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: International Relations Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a skilled International Relations Analyst to join our team. The International Relations Analyst will be responsible for researching, analyzing, and interpreting global political and economic trends, as well as providing insights that contribute to our organization’s understanding of international affairs. The ideal candidate has a keen interest in international relations, strong research capabilities, and the ability to communicate complex information.
- Monitor and analyze international political, economic, and social developments to identify trends
- Conduct in-depth research on specific countries, regions, and global issues, utilizing a variety of sources and data points.
- Crate appealing articles about Nigerian businesses in the diaspora
- Provide timely and comprehensive articles on international events, crises, and emerging trends that affect Nigeria.
- Analyze international policies, agreements, and conflicts, and their impact on the Nigerian economy
- Stay current with global news and geopolitical developments to stay abreast of news in the global market space.
- Conduct interviews and represent the company at conferences, seminars, and other engagements
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations, Political Science, International Studies, or a related field; a Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 3-5 years of work experience.
- Proven experience in covering international affairs or related roles.
- Strong understanding of global political dynamics, economic trends, and international policies.
- Excellent research and analytical skills, with the ability to synthesize complex information into actionable insights.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to distill complex information for non-expert audiences.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
31st December 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: Hello.email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.