Brahmah Oil and Gas Limited creates safe and secure working environments by supplying, and servicing the best-in-class safety and survival systems that enable businesses freedom at sea and onshore.
We have distinctive competencies operating in challenging environments, and remote areas with a growing footprint in areas with coverage for various services which are not limited to; Oil and Gas (Project management and Turn around maintenance), Marine, Civil Construction & Logistics & Support Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSEQ Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- As HSEQ lead you will be responsible for overseeing our health, safety, environment, and quality in all of our operations, ensuring smooth and efficient delivery of services to our staff, visitors, and clients.
- Your primary focus will be coordinating HSEQ execution and implementing best practices to maintain high standards of operational excellence.
- This role requires strong expertise in Oil and Gas safety, exceptional communication skills, and a track record of success in leading HSEQ operations within the Oil and Gas industry.
- You will be involved in project coordination, coordinating the execution of HSEQ, ensuring safety standards are met, whilst collaborating with engineering and management teams, providing Safety support to our teams, and preventing loss of time.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 2-3 years of experience in operations management within the Oil and Gas Industry or similar field
- Strong HSEQ background in Oil and Gas infrastructure and offshore Operations
- Proven experience with HSEQ teams and driving operational excellence
- Working knowledge of HSEQ project management methodologies and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to solve complex and technical challenges
- Strong organizational
- Familiarity with industry standards, compliance regulations, and security protocols
- NEBOSH certification is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.