Kaiglo is the online marketplace arm of the parent company – The company was set up to assist traders in giving their business a boost in terms of sales and outreach to potential customers. Our aim is to improve e-commerce activities by addressing issues of trust, reliability, and efficiency in the system. Kaiglo Stores Limited was founded and registered in 2018 under the CAC Act.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
- The HR Officer will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, training and development, performance improvement, planning the overall HR strategy, and assisting in creating and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Reports to – CCO – Chief Commercial Officer.
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Advise line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Coordinate all recruitment activities
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 3-5 years of experience within the HR space (essential).
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office, and related HR software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.