Ultimate Health Management Services Limited is a duly registered Company in Nigeria with RC Number: 723347, is a National Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) established in December 2007, with a strong commitment to delivering qualitative and excellent preventive/curative medical services to all strata of the society at very reasonable and affordable rates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Nurse
Location: Ile-Ife, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Capture and vet bills sent in from medical facilities.
- Handle the collation, entry, and analysis/reporting of encounter returns from hospitals
- Analyse data for bill presentation based on requirements and review claims for quality and elimination of fraud.
- Build rapport and participate in team problem-solving methods.
- Maintain proper and accurate records as it relates to all the activities in the Unit.
- Issuance and confirmation of approval codes when necessary.
- Proffer on-the-spot solutions to enrollees’ challenges.
- Stays up to date on regulations, and implements changes regarding claims and billing requirements.
- Ensures quality healthcare delivery to enrolees by continuous monitoring and evaluation of healthcare facilities.
Skill & Requirements
- Registered Professional Nurse and First Level Degree from an accredited Baccalaureate Nursing Programme (University) or equivalent.
- National registration and licensing are required.
- Recognized additional training in primary health care and midwifery is desirable;
- Minimum of 2 years of continuous experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the usage of computers and other relevant software packages is desirable.
Application Closing Date
22nd August 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and Resume in one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process