Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Agronomist
Locations: Abia, Adamawa, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kogi, Ogun, Osun, Oyo & Sokoto
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organize all agronomy activities according to SOP
- Collection of soil samples, analysis, and recommendation to the concerned farmers
- Train farmers, local govt or private farm agronomists, extension officers, etc on advanced crop production technologies, management techniques,4R (Right rate, place, time, and products) seed and agrochemical applications
- Advisory/Training to farmers in meetings/crop shows/conferences/ exhibitions/ trade fairs and personal visits
- Communication of promotional activities programs responsive areas
- Communication of promotional literature, ideas, and initiatives
- Collection of field data on soil testing, demo trials, farmer’s data, etc using assigned formats
- Collection of local data on the cultivated area, fertilizer consumption, fertilizer prices, and commodity prices
- Regular enrollment of farmers on the farm grow app
- B.Sc in Agriculture, Horticulture, Agronomy, Soil Science, Crop Protection, and other related fields
- Good knowledge of Ms office
- Must be an indigene of this state or fluent in their local dialect.
Application Closing Date
11th October 2023.