WAVE is addressing what could be considered the most pressing issue on the continent: youth unemployment. In West Africa, a staggering 40-85% of young people, totaling more than 50 million, find themselves either without jobs or in underemployment. Simultaneously, job opportunities in the region are increasing. There is a critical need to bridge the gap between youth who are ready to work and the available employment opportunities.
We are currently seeking candidates to fill the position below:
Company: West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Work Days: Mondays to Fridays (Occasionally, Saturdays)
Tags: Construction Manager Jobs
- Supervise and monitor construction works.
- Coordinate, monitor, and control construction projects from start to finish.
- Liaise with contractors and all necessary construction teams.
- Write reports to the supervisor regularly.
- Ensure adherence to all quality, health, safety, and regulatory standards and report issues.
- A Degree in Architecture (only an Architect should apply).
- Minimum of 5 years of construction management work experience.
- Experience with Residential property is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Strong Project Portfolio.
- Evidence of managing projects from start to finish.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details, and applicable knowledge of construction rules, regulations, and quality standards.
- Cost Estimation and Management.
- Project Management Skills.
- Good written and verbal communication and report writing skills.
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail.
- Apt imagination and ability to think and create.
- Skillful in interface management.
- Team spirit, good work ethics, and work culture.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email