Harmony Group – The company is duly registered under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. A trading company that imports branded premium products relating to Construction and building materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier / Sales Representative
Locations: Onitsha – Anambra & Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Record daily Sales transaction
- Generate track and follow-up leads to meet company and market expectations.
- Develop effective sales strategies that promote sales to new and existing customers.
- Record and Disburse Petty Cash for Operation Expenses
- Lodge payments into the Company’s Account
- Collect Debts from Customers and issue cash receipts.
- Submit financial data to finance and control when required.
- Follow up on debtors.
- Handling customer complaints and handing them to Management.
- Maintain a healthy and safe working area/environment.
- Manage and maintain office equipment and books.
- Notifies and follows up with old and new customers on product availability and prices.
- Assisting customers in order to satisfy their needs.
- Arrange delivery of products to customers.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer that comes to that point, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge, and all other aspects of customer service.
- Minimum of a Degree in a relevant field
- Sales experience in the Building Material/Electronics Market is an added advantage
- At least 2 years experience
- Preferable Female
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and verbal
- Great interpersonal skills
- Customer service and relationship-building skills
- Teamworking skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Microsoft Excel
- Finance and Accounting
- Report Writing
- Analytical Skills
- Preferable females between 23 – 35 years of age.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications not stating the Job Title and Location may not be processed.