OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment and other essential services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay daily to send and receive money, and pay bills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Locations: Ikeja – Lagos, Abuja (FCT), Anambra, Kaduna, Kano, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Onboarding SME merchants on our virtual account within their assigned locality in the state.
- Deploy POS if needed and manage relationships.
- Continuously build a stronger Merchant
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Foster and create relationships with customers/clients
- Must have a good understanding of the business’s products or services and be able to advise others about them
- B.Sc. / HND in any Management or Social Science Degree
- 1 – 2 years’ experience as a Direct Sales Agent, or retail banking sales experience.
- Extremely flexible, result-oriented, and hardworking with a strong track record of success
- Good selling and customer relationship skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
1st September 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online