William Wesley Consultants is a fast-growing and innovative consulting firm that is focused on providing instant service and quality assurance to its clients in the core businesses of project management, procurement management, and human capital management. We offer a professional, friendly, and supportive environment within an open-plan office free of discriminatory practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Communications and Content Specialist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct consumer and market research
- Identify how our brand is currently positioned in the market and design a research-based brand strategy
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments
- Managing projects through various stages of development
- Maintaining relationships with company stakeholders
- Managing budgets to support branding efforts
- Organizing and traveling for events such as product launches, marketing campaigns, project briefs, exhibitions, and photo shoots
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications, and sales estimates.
- Measure and report the performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities, oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
Application Closing Date
28th August 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.