Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defense solution provider specializing in armored vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Proforce has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities, and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. Proforce has utilized its superior craftsmanship to produce outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials. Our Manufacturing plant is located in Ogun State and Rivers State with Corporate Offices in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Company: Proforce Limited
- Job type: Full-Time
- Location: Ode Remo, Ogun
- Job category: Jobs by Region
Job Title: Auto Electrician
- The Automobile Electrician will be mainly involved in installing and repairing electrical wiring, diagnosing problems with vehicle electrical systems, repairing damaged electrical parts, and maintaining electrical equipment for automotive machinery
- Responsible for the repair of electrical and electronic faults in cars and motor vehicles. This may include replacing damaged or faulty parts where necessary
- Perform routine checks and tests to verify the condition of a vehicle.
- Assemble and install electrical and electronic systems in motor vehicles.
- Gather information from customers about issues with their vehicle electrical systems
- Diagnose electrical issues and propose a satisfactory course of action that will result in problem-solving.
- Undertake electrical repairs on various vehicles with outstanding results.
- Service and repair auto electrical systems.
- Prepare time schedule for repair completion for customers and deliver within the stipulated period.
- Install new vehicle wiring system.
- Check/inspect any error after servicing before the vehicle is delivered to the customer.
- Repair parts and equipment when needed.
- Install and troubleshoot immobilizer and alarm systems
- Coordinate all electrical work being done on the vehicle as and when due.
- Advise customer on the usage of electrical parts to avoid damage and ultimate loss.
- Provide information for job reports and service logs.
- Advise the purchasing unit on the best auto electrical part to purchase.
- Relate with customers in a friendly way to ensure a close connection to with company.
- Always maintain a clean working environment.
- Ensure that tools and equipment are well stored after use.
- Responsible for the handling of fragile tools and equipment to ensure their longevity.
- Liaise with the workshop manager on the way forward to a persisting problem.
- Deliver excellent and top-notch electrical service to customers.
- Suggest and advise the company on initiatives needed for growth and expansion.
- Trade Test, Diploma or OND / HND in Automotive or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Must be very skillful/experienced in using diagnostic tools and software to detect and rectify electrical and software auto issues.
- Extensive knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- A good team player with an eye for detail
- Problem Solving/Analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Competent in problem-solving, team building, planning, and decision-making.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2023.