SIMS Nigeria Limited specializes in the assembly, distribution, and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips, and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo, and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assisting Accountants (Female Only)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive, and result-oriented.In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Raising of receipts
- Raising of sales invoices
- System matching of receipts & invoices in the Orion ERP software
- Keeping records of cash and bank receipt issued daily in the cashier register
- Reconciliation of system receipts with cashier register
- Lodgment of cash sales to the bank
- Reconciliation of invoices, receipts & tellers
- Collation of invoices, receipts & tellers and sending them to the branch accountant on a daily basis
- Signing off reconciled cashier register with the accountant & manager
- Sending of a reconciled copy of the cashier register to the auditor
- Keeping a record of postdated cheques in the prescribed format, submitting reports weekly to credit control
Required Experience / Qualifications / Skills
- B.Sc / HND in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Age: 25-35 years.
Application Closing Date
5th September 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply