Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
After over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Executive – Retail (South West )
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun or Ibadan, Oyo
Employment type: Permanent – Full Time
Department: Partnerships Sales
The team you would join
- Sun King’s partnership and business development team covering our partnerships business in West and Central Africa has been growing consistently over the last 5 years at a remarkable scale with a large partner base of over 300 partners.
About the Role
- The Area Sales Executive will be tasked with managing and implementing Sun King’s direct entry for its Retail and Distribution channel in several new markets and existing markets in Nigeria.
- The Area Sales Executive will manage sales, distribution, and revenue acquisition for the Retail Sales channel for the assigned Region.
What you would be expected to do:
- Activating new business areas, recruiting, and onboarding of new business partners in the distribution and retail team (outlets growth).
- Achieve revenue target with monthly & quarterly business expansion.
- Creating the best infrastructure for channel sales (team of retailers & distributors).
- Managing the business performance and best of the relationship with the business partners for increased productivity.
- Back-up Infra readiness in the assigned geography to mitigate any possible risk with existing channel
- Managing a strong activation drive on a daily basis with complete adherence to the plan
- Execution of the management strategies with daily reporting
- Service issue resolution for the business partners within the defined TAT.
- Regular meetings with business partners for optimal business growth
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business Management or related courses.
- Have at least 2-3 years in the retail business.
- Are good with networking and building strong relationships.
- Are comfortable working with PowerPoint and MS Excel
Posses most of the Skill sets listed below:
- Critical reasoning skills
- Strong People skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Easily adaptable
- Possess clear, concise & exceptional oral, written, and visual communication skills
- The ability to write reports
- Local language proficiency is a must
What We Offer
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high-impact industry.
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic people who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with a profound impact on the world.
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Sun King Academy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply