Eunisell Limited is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accountant is responsible for analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within Eunisell.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements on time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze, and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheets, profit/loss statements, etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulations, and legislation
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of the establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- B.Sc. / HND in Accounts or any related field from a recognized university.
- Membership in ICAN is mandatory.
Application Closing Date
28th August 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CVs and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of their mail.