A leader in the Nigerian Pharmaceutical sector with business operations throughout Nigeria and a corporate head office in Lagos is recruiting qualified and capable individuals who desire to work in a professional work environment to fill in the vacant position below in their Finance department:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare the company’s monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports including budget, sales report, bank transactions, and financial statements. Candidate must have a solid financial system skills, and a sound background in corporate finance, financial reporting, and analysis.
- Record/input the company’s day-to-day transactions into the company’s ERP software and keep accurate financial records and ledger.
- Compute tax and prepare tax returns to comply with extant laws and regulations on taxation.
- Conduct periodic accurate bank reconciliation and stock reconciliation and prepare reports.
- Prepare, examine, analyze, and interpret accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Collaborate and communicate with other business units to meet clients’ needs and operational efficiency within the company.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates