Wellspring College is a model school established in 2003 by astute and seasoned academics and education administrators who commonly share the vision of returning standards to the nation’s educational system. We harness every opportunity to give our students sound spiritual, academic, mental, and social development. We are committed to providing a challenging, dynamic, relevant, and coherent curriculum, which promotes lifelong learning and produces responsible, independent critical thinkers and learners who act ethically and confidently in their personal career and community life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Quality Assurance and Enhancement Officer is responsible for the operational management and support of academic standards and quality enhancement across the school, overseeing academic quality assurance functions such as course approval, monitoring, and review.
- The responsibility of this role will be to ensure quality in the delivery of academic, extra-curricular, and other specified systems within the school, to provide accurate and clear reports for the senior management team.
- To analyze the school’s academic data, including exam results, report grades, attendance figures, and other specific academic areas.
- Create, oversee, and develop the school’s use of data for the Senior Leadership Team and auditing by external bodies
- Produce clear, concise, accurate information to support Senior Leaders in raising standards of performance in school including underachieving students
- Determine the need for and arrange provision, analysis, and evaluation of data and detailed reports/information such as Curriculum and programs enhancement plans
- Provide data when requested to the senior leadership team and outside agencies
- Assist the Academic Programs Administrator with the development of courses, programs, and data management
- Handle compliance with regulatory processes and procedures
- Support the Curriculum Officer with general administration tasks as directed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Analysis / Business Administration or in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in an academic environment.
- Experience working in a data management capacity within education.
- Ability to keep up to date on relevant policies and procedures in line with the duties identified in the job description.
- High-level computer skills.
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation, and good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including a high standard of written English.
Application Closing Date
26th July 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.